This was another one that I have had cut out for a while. I finally sat down and had it all sewn together (except the shirring) in 45 minutes!! I couldn't believe it! I have struggled getting my sewing machine to cooperated when it comes to shirring in the past but I FINALLY have figured it out! It really is fast and easy to do when your machine cooperates! This is the same modifications that I made to the Portabellopixie Claire pattern as this dress only I added a double ruffle to the bottom.
|She says it is a princess dress, so I guess that means that she likes it!|
|Being dramatic of course!|
|I am glad I added that double ruffle to tie in the fabric the belt is made out of.|
|Beautiful rolled hem and sirring!|