Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy Made Shirt

This is not a new sewing project, in fact it was made about a year ago with hopes that my little girl could wear it to convention... but alas I made it too big!  The good news is kids always grow and this year it fits perfectly!  This is the same Portabello Pixie Claire pattern that I use so much only in the shirt.  The only thing that I don't like about it in the shirt is it is an awkward length to wear with a skirt.  To me it looks best with pants, which is fine but I love it when she can wear it to meeting also.

A current favorite hair-do!

This is what I get when I ask for a pose!



In between those little fingers you will almost always see a Roly Poly bug or as he calls them "Poly".  He is our Roly Poly exterminator.... because they always end up getting squished in between a to tight grasp or stepped on accidentally or thrown.... or eaten.... YES EATEN!!!!!  He does it without even thinking about it... just pops them in his mouth!!!  Whenever he wants to go outside he comes and asks me if he can "go outside, find Poly".  He then has to show me each one... we are working on the part where he needs to keep them OUTSIDE!

These little bugs stand no chance with this little "Poly" loving guy around!

0 comments: