Friday, February 14, 2014

Betsy Button

I was invited to be a part of a group of designers on Facebook that holds once a month auctions!  It gives me the chance to sew and sell as I have time.  I have really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing it grow!  We have a group of 13 amazing designers and a variety of different styles.  Each upload has a theme, we did Valentine's, Super Bowl and the next one is Disney! You can find us at Betsy Button.





I didn't make this shirt but this was sent to me to photograph!  This is Betsy from the logo.

Arrrrrgh, this is my pirate face!








2 comments:

Herod Happenings said...

Beautiful job on all. Love the hair stuff too. What skirt pattern did you use for the girls? Love it, seems like something we would use a lot!! Thanks

Photo Mommy said...

The skirt pattern is the Funktional Threads Ashley skort. However and knit circle skirt pattern will work! :)