Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Decor

We are doing Thanksgiving at our house this year for the first time! Our nephew is due on December 7th so we figured we better keep Auntie Krystal close to her doctor! Needless to say I had to do a little Thanksgiving Decor. I got a charm pack of fabric, put interfacing in between and cut out these leaves. I love them hanging on our mantle. I decided rather than the traditional fall colors I would go with the colors of our living room. I love the way it turned out.... plus it will be easy to store for next fall!
It was a really easy thing to do to add some color and festivity. I am afraid this may be all I have time to do before Thanksgiving since I have to also sew Krystal's gift before Kason is born!


5 comments:

Becky Gonce said...

Way cool! what a great idea! what are you making for the new baby?

Cassie said...

So gorgeous!!

AmyB said...

I love the leaves idea! You're getting quite crafty these days. I'm impressed that you can find the time - that's my challenge!

Mama Moe said...

Your Thanksgiving leaves are so cute! Thanks for your idea about Ebay. That's a great one! I'll keep you posted.

Heidi said...

I love it! What a creative way to use a charm pack. The kids' owl outfits are adorable as well.