Friday, November 21, 2008

Grins and Giggles

My favorite time is right before bed, after the baths are done and jammies are on. Keaton and Daddy play football and Sissy is full of giggles. We try to squeeze in a few more happy moments before the kids are off to bed. Daddy and Keaton were playing peekaboo with Sissy which she just LOVED!

PB180001
Video sent by mommy

Yesterday Keaton took a morning nap for the first time in a VERY long time! He was so tired and wanted to cuddle. We were having some friends over for a playdate so I told him that I could rock him for a few minutes...... he was out!

We are really working on Tiana holding her own bottle. She is getting to the stage that she is REALLY picky about how she is fed and VERY easily distracted. Easiest remedy is if she will do it herself..... we will see! Before Nana and Papa head to China for the week, Nana came over to soak up the kids for a few hours. This allowed Mommy to get all of the grocery shopping done for Thanksgiving with NO kids!!!! I made record time with no distractions and I don't even think that I forgot anything! If I did I have no excuse!

I came home to happy calm kids! It was so nice. Tiana slept the whole time and woke up to play with some blocks with brother and Nana. I love the look on concentration.

This past week I gave Tiana some of the peach puffs to try... she loved them. She was so cute chewing them up. She also surprised me when she promptly picked them up between her thumb and pointer!!! When did she learn how to do that?
Just to make note... she is not building towers.... she is concentrating VERY hard on how best to get them toppled over to eat them! Although we think she is quite advanced she is still 6 months old I suppose! Keaton has a hard time having the patience to build a tower tall enough to knock over at age 2!!

3 comments:

Becky Gonce said...

She is getting so big, sitting up and building towers! They learn new tricks so quickly. Aubrey took 3 steps yesterday! won't be long till she is walking! oh boy!

Mama Moe said...

I love her little laugh...

AmyB said...

Yes, the focused face is darling! She's very sweet.