Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Modeling

Modeling her new little outfit!

She loves playing on her tummy now! Partly because big brother always lays down and talks to her and plays with her.
I remember Keaton LOVING this mirror also.
I have been tagged so I suppose I should figure out something to write about:
*I have a Art Education teaching degree for Kindergarten through 12 grade. If I ever decided to teach it would have to be the little kids. I just love K-3 art. Either that or Photography in a High school or Junior high.
*I have been a photographer for 8 years now. Meaning that I have been paid to take photos for that long. This amazes me.... maybe I should be better with that much experience!
I am opening a photo studio. It will be completed hopefully in time to have a grand opening with great deals for Christmas cards!
*I LOVE to travel. I have been to Hawaii twice, Cabo 3 times, Akumal (Mexico), Puerto Vallarta (Mexico), Bahamas, St. Thomas/St. John, Florida and Canada. Most all of those have one thing in common.... the beach! We try to take a big trip once a year... it will be a little over a year this time because we are going to be going somewhere fun for our 5 year anniversary next May.
*I love reading although I don't get as much time to do that with kids. I will still get through at least one book a month. My weakness is mysteries although they can't be to scary or I will freak myself out!
*I am a bit of a neat freak. When I say my house is a disaster people look at me funny but spots on the faucets bother me as well as anything on the floor. Needless to say I have to do a complete top to bottom clean once a week.... the floors with Keaton sometimes need it more often. With this comes another problem of mine... I am also an organizer. All of my clothes as well as the kids' clothes are categorized by type (everyday shirt, Wednesday night, Sunday) and then by color.
*I love to create. Hence the new sewing fetish! I of course do photography but I also love watercolor and crafts. I am always guilty of seeing something that I like and going home and making one just like it. I can't stand spending to much money on something that I would enjoy making myself.
*Last but not least, above all I have always wanted to be a mom. I love being able to stay home with the kids. The mornings are my favorite. Keaton wakes up GRUMPY and all he wants is to crawl in bed with me and curl up to cuddle. We cuddle until we hear sissy wake up. She wakes up with a HUGE smile on her face all of the time just like she missed us so much during the night. I love that kids have such and unconditional love for their parents. It is so rewarding to see them learn every day.
Ok so now I get to tag some people! Davina, Krystal (if you ever read this) and Nicole your turns!

2 comments:

Mama Moe said...

I'm hoping you mean a different Nicole. Right? :-) I don't know 7 things about myself. I could basically copy and paste what you wrote and that would fit me!

Mama Moe said...

We'll be thinking about you guys this next week! Making it official!