Friday, August 29, 2008

Cute comments

Keaton has been running really fast through the house for a couple days now saying "peed I's peed". It has confused me to no end and I keep taking him potty. Today he said "NO" and went and got his car. Nana got him this car that you shake and then set it down and it says "Speed, I am Speed" and then takes off. Well, needless to say this is what he has been saying all along! He stands still hollers "peed I speed" and then takes off running!
So of course, he is picking up words right and left. He repeats everything that we say and I have noticed while on the phone he is in the background either answering my questions or copying exactly what I am saying. He sings along with the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Tell me the Story of Jesus, 12 disciples, and books of the Bible. He gets some of the words into each of them. He is also learning Day by Day for a grace (Day Day to him).
The word that we hear the most throughout the day is "catch" as the ball is flying toward you! He hasn't quite got that he has to say it BEFORE he throws the ball.
It sometimes takes us a while to understand what he is saying but he is pretty good at helping us understand.

1 comments:

Mama Moe said...

Wondering if you made it safely to your destination? We were sure thinking of you as we drove through there yesterday...