Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Photos

We had a special friend of the family with us for the first part of our trip. It worked perfect because you know me and photos. I really wanted to get some family beach ones with both kids so she was able to snap a few on my camera for us! Then of course we got all of the little combinations. Daddy is really learning his way around my big camera which is really nice because we got some cute ones of me and Keaton this time.




I don't know if you can read it on here when it is this small but it says "Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish".
















Gotta love this! I have to take full advantage of all of my kisses because soon he will not be near as willing to hand them out.







2 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

Those beach pics are beautiful, the lighting was perfect!! And you four are so photogenic, what great memories!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Love these pictures!