Monday, September 8, 2008

Art in the Park

Practice makes perfect! The other day I told my mom that Tiana wasn't even TRYING to sit up yet and just as I said that I sat her on the bed and she sat there for a couple minutes just fine! Needless to say she has done great and loves to practice her balance.

We went to Art in the Park with Nana and Papa. If you ask Keaton I am sure that he would say it was dogs in the park. He didn't close his eyes at all for fear of missing a dog or two passing by.





It was a wonderful afternoon spent outside enjoying the nice weather. After getting home and giving baths they always look so cute in their towels so we got creative for a little family photo! Keaton was very impressed with the whole thing!

1 comments:

Gin said...

Your kids are soo cute and growing so fast! Thanks for sharing.