Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun at home

My latest project... burp rags. I have some that are handmade and I love them so I got some flannel and here they are!
Nana came and watched Keaton so that I could nap yesterday after a REALLY long night! They made cookies. He kept taking the ingredients out of the bowl and sampling them.

Of course he got to lick the spoon.
Singing to and rocking Sissy.
Tiana had her first big real smiles today! Of course there have been lots of the accidental smiles while half asleep. This one however was a wide awake grin! And as Mommy predicted it was at Keaton! He was jabbering away at her and squealing and she just kept looking at him and smiling away! I love how our kids have such a deep love for each other already.

1 comments:

Mama Moe said...

We just got some wonderful pictures in the mail! Thanks so much...I can't believe how much Tiana's looks have changed in such a short time!

Thanks again!