Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Parma Convention

 We had a wonderful 4 days of convention!  The kids did wonderfully, took naps every afternoon meeting and ran and played like crazy in between meetings!  We are so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends, for us and our kids!
One last summer dress... ModKid Frida pattern.

Cute friends!

Goofy boys!
Hiding in their little forts!
Daddy and his little girl!
Bubbles are always good for entertaining sleepy kids!  Notice the boys... trying to catch bubbles with their tongues! Also a little sneak peek at a skirt I made for myself!  I didn't get a photo of it that day so I will have to get one soon!

Happy Father's Day to a kind, patient, loving and fun Daddy!  The kids are so lucky to have him as a Daddy, he is such a wonderful example to them every day!







Grandma and Grandpa Z!

I am so glad that these boys have each other!






Of course that would be my crazy child ruining a perfectly good photo! He makes us laugh with his funny personality!






0 comments: